Pages

September 18, 2016

Speak.

Be direct.
Tell me.

How you feel.

Tell me.

How you want me.
or don't (want me).

Tell me out loud.
Shout it.
Or whisper slow and kind, in my ear while you brush your tongue along it...

Tell me you want to share coffee, kisses, passion, orgies, cookies, tea, cake, birthdays, slumber parties, road trips, frog catching, creek wading, European tours, music, or playing with matches.

Tell me you want to be the kind that wakes up next to me and cooks me overdone eggs
Or that you want to wink over a drink
Or you want to turn all the lights off, wear a mask, hide and seek.

Tell me that you want to hike hand in hand
Drive near each other
Throw me off a cliff
Never see me... ever.

Tell me.

Tell me long
And hard
And breathless.

Tell me over and over.
Tell me once.
Tell me time and time again... Tell me.

Tell me knowing tomorrow I might die and you won't get the chance.

Tell me fearless.

I am waiting
And ready
Without judgement

Don't you get it?

What if we both want it...

Speak.

No comments: